Happy first day of spring!!
After the insufferable winter so many of us experienced here in the US, we are most definitely ready for some spring-like weather. Not even last nights four inches of snow could get us down!
I am in need of some color and thought I would share some here today.
- I found lots in these pretty blooms I bought for my friend for her birthday yesterday
- the mini hand-carved spoons and picks with their brightly colored tops sure gift my spirit a lift (found in Mexico)
- and how about the cheerful rainbow wool star garland...I'm ready to hang in in a dreary corner somewhere
- these mini (one inch long) painted clothespins from the dollar bins at Target...just couldn't resist
- colorful mini skeins...I'm aching for a fun project that I can use these for (found here)
Oh I just can't wait to get going with spring...time outside, time for the garden, time to hang up the winter gear.
Happy Spring friends!! xxx