Random shots from this week...
- loving linen stitch
- a new toy from the Science Museum...there is something so soothing about watching sand move through little gaps
- finally!! blooms from the bulbs we planted December First!!
- Valentine making with my boys...I love that they wanted to write each of their classmates a compliment...so sweet. (my favorite "Dear Izzy, You are super intelligent! 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 10!")
- I couldn't resist packing a RED lunch for the boys on Friday
- playing with a knitting pattern idea...not quite there yet
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! xxx