With a simple knit or crocheted square, you can make a sweet and easy bunny. This is a perfect project for a beginner or young knitter and can be stitched up in less than two hours.
The tutorial for the one on the right can be found here.
The one in the middle a friend taught me how to make. The basic instructions are as follows:
1. knit or crochet a square
2. roll square into a tube and stitch sides together
3. stitch the top of the tube closed
4. add wool stuffing for the head and tie a tight knot at base of head to create a neck
5. add more wool for the body and stitch bottom of tube closed
6. add ears by picking up three stitches at the top of the head to one side and crochet until desired length
7. repeat on other side of head for the second ear
8. add tail, either crochet a piece and stitch on or needle-felt wool into place
I prefer the needle-felted tail.