When I saw this dishtowel on Tabitha's site I just fell in love. So I offered to swap her for it and she generously agreed. I also got one of her beautiful cards. Thanks Tabitha!! I just have a thing for the partridge in a pear tree.
I was also inspired by Hillary's post yesterday to photograph some of my thrifted calendar dishtowels...see them here. I love how a date on the calendar may be circled. It makes me wonder what the special occasion was. And my all time favorite one here.
Also...I've been tagged by Jen... The number five
1. Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally? I would take a break with a game of sudoku.
2. Five bucks to spend right now: how would you spend it? on a double latte.
3. Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already? the telephone (hate unsolicited calls), my (vintage)washer/dryer, my shoebox full of pens from hotels (I think they multiply on their own) and an IKEA dresser that has drawers that don't close all the way.
4. Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house? my hand made furniture constructed from reclaimed wood, the glass knobs on all the doors, photographs, artwork and the bathroom floor tile.
5. Five words you love? peace, trust, devotion, love and terciopelo (which means velvet in Spanish...it took me four years to pronounce it correctly, and I just love to say it out loud).